Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Grandma Z


To my dearest Grandma Zentner,

I can't believe you left us today.  I am going to miss you so very much.  I truly can't imagine a world without you in it.  My life will not be the same without you, and you will be truly missed.

 Neither of us have ever really been the type to tell each other how we feel.  Especially me.  most of my life I have been the snot-nosed-kid who didn't know how to show appreciation or love for you.  I will regret that for the rest of my life.  I regret not ever telling you how amazing I think you were.  You went through so much in your life, and managed to do it all with dignity and respect.  I love you more than words can express, and I wish more than anything in the world I would have had the guts to tell you this when you were alive.  I know I am too late to tell you this in person, but maybe somehow, someway, you will receive this message so that I have the chance to finally tell you, from the bottom of my heart, that I love you, respect you, and can't imagine a world that you are not in.

I love you Grandma.  I hope you find happiness and peace wherever you are.

No comments: