Thursday, April 5, 2007

A mom's got to brag!

Okay, so I know that I brag about how cute Alexa is ALL THE TIME, but I just cant help it! She is always saying and doing the cutest dang things. How could a mother not want to brag about something that cute?! :) Well, last night she said the worlds cutest thing and I just have to share it. so here goes.....
I ALWAYS say bless you when Alexa sneezes, and I guess last night she sneezed and I didn't hear her so obviously I didn't say bless you. Well, she got this sort of mad/frustrated look on her face, turned to me and said "MOM, I BLESSED!"
It was so cute I thought I was going to cry. Maybe it's just because I am her mom, but wow, I thought it was sweet!

1 comment:

KeLsEy :) said...

You know, I realize that no one has the perfect life, but you have a pretty great one!! I have to say I am super jealous of you, but I love you so much words can not express! Thanks for being my best friend and sharing your little angel with me, I don't know where I would be without the two of you. Love ya