Monday, April 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Alexa!!!


My baby is turning 4 years old tomorrow! I cant believe that she is already that old. it couldn't have been that long since I first saw my beautiful little girl. I never thought I would have a 4 year old. When she was a baby, every one kept telling me to enjoy it while it lasts because they grow up fast, and I still never really believed that it would happen this fast. time has flown by and somewhere along the way I lost my little baby to a gorgeous four year old girl.
We celebrated Alexa's birthday on Saturday at the park. it was such a fun party. Alexa dressed up like a princess. We curled her hair and put makeup on her. She looked SO gorgeouse. She was very proud of herself and was even shaking her bum when she walked. She is the biggest girly girl I have ever met! she loves anything as long as it is pink and glittery!
Alexa is an amazing girl. She has been my little angel since the second she was born and will continue to be my angel forever. These first four years were so much fun and I cant wait to see her grow in the next four years (although, I hope time does slow down a little bit more these next few years so I can have my little girl a while longer!)
ALEXA, WE LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday from your favorite aunt!!!!!!!

Zavala's said...

HaPPy BiRtHdAy LeX!!!! you look very beautiful in you dress.
You look like a princess. I hope you had fun at the park. Can't wait to see you today. I know you can't read yet so hopefully mommy reads you this. xoxo

Worthy said...

Happy happy day! You are a wonderful little lady. I hope your birthday went well. We love you!