Friday, May 4, 2007

Fairy the Fat Hairy Dingle Berry


We have added a new addition to our family. Her name is Fairy the Fat Hairy Dingle Berry, or Fairy for short. We rescued her from the Humane Society, she is two years old and such a good cat. She has the most amazing eyes. one is blue and the other is a Hazel/green color, and she is pure white. She is VERY cuddly and also pretty playful. Almost immediately when we brought her home, she started purring, and has not stopped since, and she doesn't have a tiny purr, it is the loudest purr I have ever heard! :) The previous owner named her fairy but she is really hairy and she is the fattest cat we have ever seen she also had dingle berries when we got her, so the name Fairy the Fat Hairy Dingle Berry seemed fitting.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow. Cool eyes. Any luck with the whole dingle berry thing? I'm pretty sure that phone call wins for the most bizarre question ever. Love Ya!

Kathy Hurst said...

Oh, my heck! You did it.

I love your whole blog. Very cool.

Jen said...

what a wierd coincidence--that's what people call me, too!

She is way cute--I love the two-tone eyes.