Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


I just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to everyone! I hope all of you mothers have an amazing day! I especially want to tell my mom and mother-in-law how much I love and appreciate them. You guys are amazing. I have the best moms in the world :)

Mom, your my best friend. I wish I would have realized what an amazing woman you were earlier, and built a relationship sooner, but I am so excited to have such a good relationship with you now.

Jody, you are an amazing person! I can't wait to get to know you better and build a good relationship with you throughout the years.

I love you both! Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsay! You are an awesome daughter-in-law and a great GREAT mom to our grand-daughter. We are proud of you and Walter and love you all.

Jody