Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fun with the cousins




Living in Salt Lake is sometimes frustrating because we are so far away from most of our family. However, it makes it so much more fun when we do have the chance to see family. Alexa and I were lucky enough to be able to spend the day with Kim and her kids today. It was a lot of fun. It is nice to have some friends for Alexa to play with every once in a while. And I love any chance I get to hang out with my sisters. As the youngest girl in the family, I feel like I don't have as close of a relationship with my sisters as I should. I love when I get the chance to hang out and help build that relationship.

We met at the Gateway Mall and Kim took us to see the movie Surfs Up. it was a very cute movie. We spent most of the time at the water fountains, where the kids had a blast running through the water. It was such a fun day for us. It is days like this, that make me realize how much I miss our family's.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi honey! It's been so long since I looked at your blog that I hadn't seen this one yet. It made me smile today! Our kids are adorable, aren't they? I wish I could spend more time with you, too. Love ya!