Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Since it is thanksgiving, and we are supposed to be thinking about what we are thankful for, I thought I would post a list of the things in my life that I am most thankful for.

1. My cute little family.
2. My support system. who knows where I would be if I didn't have the people in my life that I do.
3. Mine and my family's health
4. The small pleasures in life like chocolate, movies, games, etc.
5. Lazy weekends hanging out with the family.
6. My awesome husband who is cleaning the house while I lay on my bum to wright this post.
7. Alexa's laugh. There is no better sound in the world
8. My mom and dad, they are amazing.
9. My in-laws. Who would have thought that another family would ever be willing to take a crazy girl like me in.
10. My sisters, they are great role models.
11.Everything in my life. I love my life. I could not have asked for a better one.

Thanksgiving is such a great Holiday. It is so easy to get frustrated and angry with life sometimes. It is good to have an excuse to look at the things that you have and are thankful for.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love you too, babe. See ya soon!

Jen said...

Ooooh your blog is so pretty. Can't wait for a new post! I still check it almost everyday, waiting breathlessly for something new. So sad we missed you this week--we MUST get together asap.

Rachel said...

HURRAY!! You updated your blog. I'm proud of you...oh, and I can imagine how long two years of being married to walter feels, probably alot like two years being married to Francis! :) We need a support group! JK - okay, only partly.

Hope all is well.