Monday, October 10, 2011

Alexa the pregnant lady

Last night Alexa put a blanket in her shirt to pretend she was pregnant.  She has such an imagination and is so dang funny.  I realize that probably every little girl in the history of little girls has pretended they are pregnant at one point or the other, but the thing that stuck out in this instance were her pretend boobs. 
Alexa came waddling out of her room (seriously, the girl should be an actress, she was waddling like a real pregnant lady).  She said "mom, I am a pregnant lady".  It was at this point that I noticed she had stuffed both her stomach and chest.  I asked her about her stuffed chest to which she replied " Well, I hear that when a lady is pregnant her breasts swell!"  
She then proceeded to turn around and waddle back into her room.  I love my little pregnant lady.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to get Alexa pregnant.

Anonymous said...

PEDOPHILE!!!