Wednesday, March 28, 2007

America's Next American Idol

Our Family watches American Idol every week, and we have really gotten into it. Last night we were watching it and everytime someone was singing on the show, Alexa would dance around and make up her own words to the song. it was so hilarious. She was dressed in her Cinderella dress with her boa on and her crown and she was so proud of herself. She loves to sing and has NO idea how off tune she is. After one of her "performances" she turned to Walter and I and said "I want to be on American Idol! when I get older, I am going to go to American Idol and I am going to wear my dress and my crown and I am going to be so pretty" I couldnt controll myself from laughing, she is so funny. I can just picture her on American Idol and unfortunately I have a feeling that she would end up bieng one of the ones on the bloopers part! I guess if that is her dream we should start her in some seriouse voice lessons! :) Who knows, maybe she will be America's next American Idol (and of course America's best dressed American Idol)

2 comments:

KeLsEy :) said...

Your kid is way to cute for words!!! I am so happy to be a part of her life. Thank you for sharing her with me. I love you!!! :)

Zavala's said...

I think i found my kareokee partner! Lex will be the one that i will tell my baby about so whenever it's being bad or boring with us i'll just say 'why can't you be more like Alexa!' lol.
...layo