Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cousins

This weekend Alexa and I went to Blanding. It is so nice to be home and hang out with everyone. sometimes I feel isolated up here so far away from my family.
Alexa had a blast, she loves to play with her cousins. It's nice for her to be able to have friends to play with every once in a while. I'm pretty sure that Alexa's favorite thing about hanging out with Little Worthy, is that they are both VERY good at bieng loud. she enjoys having someone she can run around with and scream with. Katie bug continues to amaze me at how good she is at reading, she was Alexa's personal story reader for a while, and when we left their house that night, she said "mom, can kate read me my bed time story?" I love that she has cousins to play with and look up to.

3 comments:

KeLsEy :) said...

As much as I hate the idea of you moving, I think that it will be great for the three of you. Lex will have friends, and you will have your support system. I truely hope you get jobs down there. Although I wouldn't be hurt if you didn't and had to stay. But that's just me being selfish. Anyway, Love you!!!

Kim said...

We loved having you. Can't wait for you to be here with us! Mmmwwwaaaa. (that was a kiss).

Jen said...

That is so dang cool. Wish we'da been there.